The job involves selling of houses to probable prospects around Nairobi,Kenya.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Planning open houses programmes.
- Scheduling appointments of potential clients.
- Adjusting to the market trends.
- Listing properties on websites and marketing.
- Preparing documents like leases or sale offers.
- Constantly networking with other realtors.
- Estimating the value of properties.
- Analyzing the real estate market.
- Be ready to adjust to company's branch expansions.
How to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with your CV and cover letter through email@example.com.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured