Rabai Foods Ltd
SALES REPRESENTATIVE TO OPEN NEW ROUTES , MANAGE COMPANY BRAND AND MEET SET SALES TARGET
- Minimum Qualification:Highschool
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:7 years
- To identify the market opportunities and increase market share.
- To talk to current customers and see how growth can be achieved.
- Build distribution of all Company brands & SKUs in all outlets you cover.
- Implement all consumer and trade promotions launched in your area in a timely manner.
- Ensure accurate and timely cash collection as per company policy and deposit with the company cashier on a daily basis.
- Build goodwill with the trade and exert all effort to help the trade resell our products prior to their expiry date.
- Report all competitive activity in the trade immediately to superiors.
- Maintain accurate and neat records, files and reports in your area and on your customers, as well as submitting them to your manager on request.
- Adhere strictly to Company pricing, offers and discount strategies, always aiming to reduce investment levels in your area.
- Be a master in persuasive selling and handling customer objections and endeavour always to respond to customer queries promptly.
- Maximize the visibility of Company products ensuring they are well displayed at all impulse locations in the stores you cover.
- To deal with any staff under you and set their duties.
- Maintain the integrity of all company assets given primarily to you.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured