Senior sales and Marketing Executive
Tally International Consultancy
We are seeking for a highly motivated software sales executive with a minimum of two years experience.The candidate should be able to work in a highly competitive and innovative environment .Experience in service industry is a MUST .
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Tally international is a business solutions consultancy firm seeking for a Senior sales executive to sell technologies in its portfolio that consists of mZawadi, EZawadi among other.The job entails creating partnerships and selling the business solutions to corporate clients in and outside the country .
• Develop, lead and sale our new line of technologies
• Develop an ecosystem of partnerships to promote and widen reach of our products
• Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
• Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
• Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
• Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
• Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally for the product you will be headed.
• Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
• Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
• Closely monitor and document policy debates, changes in policies, and shifting strategies and ensure relevant information is disseminated to project staff in a timely manner;
• Bachelors Degree from a recognized University. A business/Technology Degree is a MUST
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in leading teams in Sales, Marketing and / Product or business development positions.
• Proven track record of and knowledge of engaging corporate partners and holding high level engagement and pitching
• Demonstrated success in sales/Marketing with high conversion rate
• Background working in service industry is an added advantage.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
• Fluency in English required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured