Senior Sales Director Web Browsers
10+ years of relevant sales management experience within the Tier 1 or Tier 2 browser vendors both for desktop and mobile with a particular focus on Microsoft and Mozilla. 3+ years of direct account management experience with a focus on Tier 1 browser vendors.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:10 years
What you bring to the table…
- 10+ years of relevant sales management experience within the Tier 1 or Tier 2 browser vendors both for desktop and mobile with a particular focus on Microsoft and Mozilla.
- 3+ years of direct account management experience with a focus on Tier 1 browser vendors.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively via email, phone, and face to face.
- A self-motivated individual contributor who can successfully manage and prioritize strategic and operational tasks.
- Ability to effectively build strategic customer relationships across a broad span of roles to maximize eyeo’s ability to win business.
- A sound understanding of the browser space as well as the ad tech space.
- Ability to influence others both within eyeo and the customer base.
- Project a professional and credible image, well respected in the marketplace.
- Sales skills to successfully develop, negotiate, and close sales opportunities.
- Prior usage and knowledge of Salesforce CRM systems.
- Technical understanding of browser, mobile and the ad tech ecosystem opportunities and needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to...
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with a focus primarily on Microsoft browser team as well as Mozilla.
- Collaborate and align with eyeo division leadership to develop and drive profitable growth across targeted accounts.
- Develop and implement engagement strategies and activities to increase profitable growth within the defined customer territory.
- Know the business of your key accounts and establish a trusted advisor relationship.
- Support the definition of the unique value for each strategic account through value-based selling, identifying both partners’ known and unknown needs and providing ROI analyses.
- Introduce these partners to relevant partners of eyeo to help drive stickiness within the strategic accounts.
- Serve as a champion of the strategic accounts across the company.
- Work directly with sales leaders and account managers to drive development and execution of the strategic account plan.
- Ensure our relationships within strategic accounts are deep and broad, for long-term stability and user growth, and joint success.
- Define metrics, to monitor the overall health of partner relationships.
- Host monthly cross-functional internal reviews of the strategic accounts.
- Drive continuous improvement and establish new best practices.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured