Supplier Development Intern
Brand/Supplier development as needed. Developing and sustaining solid relationships with suppliers. Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Brand/Supplier development as needed.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with suppliers.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential suppliers to pitch company business proposal and negotiate business deals.
- Communicate with sellers on seasonal sales and negotiated offers as instructed.
WHO ARE YOU?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- A Diploma or Bachelor's degree in any business related course.
- Relevant experience in purchasing and resource development is preferred.
- Proactive and a strong sense of responsibility and Teamwork spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Data analysis skills,
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured