The successful candidate will be responsible for the Sales and Business development in Kenya.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Technical Sales Manager for a Steel Manufacturing Company, to be based in Kenya
Our client, an International Steel Manufacturers in the region, is looking for a hands on and driven Technical Sales Manager, to be based in Nairobi. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Sales and Business development in Kenya.
· Business Development, sales and revenue generation
· Customer relationship account management
· Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities
· Identify customer’s need and pitch the relevant product
· Bachelors Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering – preferable but not necessary
· 5-10 years of experience in construction equipment or material sale
· Steel sales experience would be advantage
· Good contacts within the industry
· Excellent verbal and written communication skill
· Having positive attitude towards work
· Motivated and result-oriented
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Position Level: Management level
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline: 3rd of December, 2023
Applications: To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/465sI7w
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.