TELESALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE - LAUNDRY SERVICES
Job Summary We seek to recruit an aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and creative Telesales Executive – Laundry Services who will contribute to generating sales for the company by closing sales/deals over the phone and maintain good customer relationships on our existing customer database.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
We seek to recruit an aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and creative Telesales Executive – Laundry Services who will contribute to generating sales for the company by closing sales/deals over the phone and maintain good customer relationships on our existing customer database.
- Identify customer sale patterns and cross sell services from an existing database, to ensure a high client retention.
- Present, promote and sell Laundry premium services to existing and prospective customers.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the stipulated schedule.
- Maintain sales prospects and opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for laundry drop off or pick ups.
- Meet expected daily sales volumes, while ensuring customer retention is maintained at over 85%.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Developing creative pitches and propositions and follow up with existing clients
- Keeping records of calls and sales and maintain a database of all enquires that come through the CRM.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Communicate new service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity.
- Spending almost 80% of the workday on the telephone communicating with potential clients.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about upcoming offers and discounts.
- Handling customer grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Should have at least a Diploma in sales and marketing or any other relevant field/course
- At least 2 to 3 years’ tele sales experience in any fast-paced company.
- Proven ability to sell a service over the telephone and convincing customers to buy.
- Eloquent and customer-oriented
- Masterly of English with Clear Communication Skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Cool-tempered with perseverance and ability to handle rejection
- Experience in selling training programs and seminars/events
- High level understanding of computer technology
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured