As tour sales manager, your role will include answering inquiries and finalizing tours with potential clients, working to establish business to business connections, increasing sales, providing outstanding customer service, coordinating payment. This job is located in Narok. We are a small, growing safari business.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Graduated in Tourism, Hospitality, Business Management or relevant major
- Minimum 5 years of travel industry experience in a Travel Sales role with proven experience
- Existing business contacts to help quickly grow the business
- Ability to develop a sales strategy to grow the business' tours (quota provided)
- Proficiency with booking travel reservations for guests of all different backgrounds and nationalities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus a good sense of customer service
- Extensive product knowledge for Kenyan destinations and travel product development
- Personal and/or professional travel experience and rich knowledge of Kenyan wildlife, culture, art
- A Driver's License is a bonus but not a must.
- Additional foreign language expertise also a bonus
- You must have experience designing and writing proposed tours
Duties - Your day will vary, but some of the tasks you'll take the lead on are:
- Working directly with the Director of Marketing to ensure websites, social media, and promotional copy reflect current offerings
- Advising management on where to promote the business for maximum visibility to potential customers
- Provide exceptional customer service by developing strong relationships to ensure Brighte Maasai Adventures is at front-of-mind for potential future travel plans
- Building your product knowledge of Kenyan destinations and products to develop quality itineraries
- Working collaboratively with fellow team members to ensure smooth client experience and handling complaints/conflict situations when they arise
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.