5+ years B2B sales within the Enterprise Software space Building and maintaining sufficient pipeline coverage
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
- What’s my job title? Account Executive - EMEA
- What type of contract will I be on? Permanent (Except in the Netherlands, where it will initially be a fixed-term contract)
- Where in the world? You can work remotely from anywhere in the EMEA region
- Working hours? For this role, you will operate within Central European Time (CET)
- What language(s) will I speak? Fluency in English
MessageBird is looking for an Account Executive to sell to high-value prospects and customers. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, qualifying, and closing new opportunities. The candidate will be responsible for a specific territory and assigned quota while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Your hunting ground will be part of the EMEA region and targets include relevant and large Digital Natives (ISVs, SaaS, digital-first companies) and agile Enterprises. With plenty of defined key verticals such as E-commerce, Retail, On-Demand, and Call Centres, new logo wins will be second nature to you.
You’ll report to the Head of Sales and work in close partnership with Solution Engineering, Product Management, Customer Support/Success, Marketing, Legal, and Finance.
In return, you’ll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working in EMEA. We push each other to be our absolute best and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed every morning.
What you’ll do
- End to end ownership of identifying, creating, developing, negotiating, and closing high-value opportunities positioning our CPaaS Platform to Enterprise Clients
- Using our world-class solution toolset to help enterprises solve complex problems
- Own the entire commercial engagement from proposal development, pricing strategy, negotiation to closing
- Will own forecast and monthly, quarterly commit
- Work with internal teams in a collaborative manner to execute account-specific sales strategies and also to ensure smooth onboarding of the customers
- Develop and grow MessageBird visibility and relationships across multiple levels within the customer organisation. Navigate through decision-makers and influencers
- New customer acquisition and drive new revenue. Employ a solution-selling methodology to facilitate customer evaluations and to help them understand MessageBird’s unique differentiation
- Keep up-to-date records of Activities, Opportunities, and Accounts in our CRM
- Be responsible for building and maintaining sufficient pipeline coverage
- Work diligently with cross-functional teams in Product, Marketing, Support, and Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts to address customer requirements and balance the needs of our business
- 5+ years B2B sales within the Enterprise Software space
- Building and maintaining sufficient pipeline coverage
- Track record of personally closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Strong understanding of Customer Experience Solutions. Prior experience within CPaaS offerings is very helpful.
- Experience creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms, and managing the contract process.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. Confident and effective communicator with the ability to influence individuals at all levels
- Organised and efficient with a self-starter attitude, you love independently tackling challenges and seeing them as opportunities.
- Full professional proficiency in English, both verbally and written
- Ability and willingness to travel within the EMEA region
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured