You will be responsible for managing resources, staff, developing and attaining sales goal. Delivering customer service, maintaining a healthy portfolio, implement strategies on penetration of business segments, markets and growing the branch revenue
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
ROLE PROFILE: BRANCH MANAGER.
You will be responsible for managing resources, staff, developing and attaining sales goal. Delivering customer service, maintaining a healthy portfolio, implement strategies on penetration of business segments, markets and growing the branch revenue.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Prepare financial statements for the branch.
• Manage employees and lead day-to-day responsibilities.
• Assist with customer service to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
• Oversee reports for budgets and financial reports.
• Create plans and forecasts that are built to fit future needs.
• Work to grow business and customer acquisition.
• Manage and control branch staff’s proper qualification, capacity and experience.
• Overseeing credit and loan approval.
• Marketing the local branch to potential customers.
• Fostering customer relations by answering questions and solving issues.
• Setting and tracking a branch's sales and collection goals.
• Ensuring proper efficiency of the branch and it’s loan book.
• Collaborating with higher management to discuss the branch's performance. •
Other tasks/projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in any related field.
• Prior experience working in a similar industry as a branch manager.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.