The Food and Beverage manager is responsible for general F&B hotel operations from Restaurant, bar, mini coffee shops, room service, private dinner and other aspects of F&B operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Work Location: Zanzibar
Reports To: Operation Manager / General Manager
Terms: Full Time
About the Company
Our client is a conglomerate that has ventured into numerous businesses and industries. Their presence spans over 5 countries in the African Continent.
The Food and Beverage manager is responsible for general F&B hotel operations from Restaurant, bar, mini coffee shops, room service, private dinner and other aspects of F&B operations. He/ she is responsible for managing F&B stocks, reports and the manning of F&B department.
• Designing delicious and attractive menus and continuously making improvements.
• Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food supplies for the kitchen, as well as beverages to stock the bar and fridges.
• Building positive relationships with food and beverage vendors.
• Adhering to the food and beverage budget.
• Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
• Assisting with marketing events.
• Creating and enforcing restaurant policies, targets and standards.
• Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
• Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
• Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
• Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
• Comply with all health and safety regulations.
• Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
• Organize events such as conferences, weddings, etc.
• Proven food and beverage management experience
• Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
• Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
• Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
• Communication and leadership skills
• Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
• Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
• Guest-oriented and service-minded
• Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field.
How to apply
If interested, send your updated CV and cover letter via "Apply Now Button".
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured