Head of Operations
Crystal Africa Cleaning Service Limited
Management & Business Development
Oversee the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious operations manager to manage Crystal Africa Cleaning Service operations.
- The responsibilities of this position include designing , policies procedures and systems overseeing customer service, managing and implementing technology solutions. You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business
- Oversee the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures
- Create an environment of process excellence, with controlled, measurable, sustainable processes that enable operational teams to handle customer expectations and changes that reflect current trends in the market
- Assess, test, and implement improved processes and new technologies in collaboration with other business units
- Identify the root cause of issues impacting results, communicate processes for different solutions, and lead implementation of improvement programs
- Maintaining adequate cleaning supplies at all
- Operating and monitoring service requirements for all company vehicles.
- Responsible for the leadership of all field employees including effective resource management, recruitment, induction, development, coaching and performance management.
- Develop an operations strategy that ensures sustained business growth through operational efficiency cost effectiveness in the delivery and execution of project activities as well as organic growth
- Build the company’s strategic operations roadmap and prioritization based on local and global initiatives
- Place our people and customers at the center of our operations and provide oversight as well as visioning of the operations function and its activities so as to ensure that the company always maintains its competitiveness and market leadership while carrying the people along
- Manage, lead, energize and develop staff by providing visioning, performance-based reward systems and motivation through fairness and clarity in the interpretation of the strategy.
- Prepare the annual operations budget and ensure follow through so as to align with the company’s strategic revenue and profitability objectives
- Cascade communication to all operational units in accordance with the company’s policy so as to create awareness on company priorities and strategic direction
- Engender a culture of strong project management and client relations competencies within the team
- Manage departmental staff performance and carry out reviews as per agreed schedules
- Identifying opportunities for converting Operational activities into profit centers
- Drive a culture of customer centricity and operational excellence in line with Crystal Africa Cleaning Services values.
- Align and coordinate day to day operations between each sub-department to generate operational synergies and drive improvements
- Foster an environment that encourages employee participation, engagement, teamwork and communication
Skills Required for Head of Operations
- Planning - Arranging all tasks and projects according to what needs to be finished throughout the day can help you keep on track with your workload and ensure you know what you’re doing from beginning to end.
- Delegation-When working on a project or task, you will need to work with your team and decide who is fit for which role. Excellent Communication Skills-Whether engaging with their team, managers, or clients, operation managers must know how to communicate effectively..
- Understands the importance of time management. There will be various deadlines that you must adhere to, so reporting to your team of supervisors or managers with realistic time frames is essential.
- Problem Solving-Ability to identify things that could be improved or changed, as well as diagnose the current situation and establish the forces and factors that influence it. There is always room for growth and improvement in operations management, so overcoming hurdles, and using the correct techniques is key.
- This is an Executive Management position and only those who meet the criteria and have proven Management/Leadership skills and a clean background will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in operations management, business administration, or related field.
- 3+ years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of office suite
- Knowledge of field operations software will be an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured