We are looking for an HR and Administration Manager to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides),
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Planning HR and administration activities
- Overseeing recruitment
- Managing the payroll function
- Developing and ensuring compliance with organization policies and procedures
- Running employee relations programs
- Overseeing the office management function
- Leading the HR department
- Other projects and responsibilities as added at the company’s discretion.
- Manage PAYE Tax Returns within the legal deadline
- Perform payroll deductions and reconciliation of Payroll Accounts.
- General office administration
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Partner with our sales team to ensure the right match is made
- Search and match qualified candidates, through company database, social media channels, job boards and other resources;
- Negotiate salary and employment offers
- Interview candidates face-to-face and by telephone/Skype;
- Coordination of candidate interviews with the client, including travel arrangements and accompanying candidate to client;
- Interview preparation and coaching of candidates;
- Certificates verification and reference checks;
- Preparation and submittal of proposals on, or before, client’s deadline
- Follow up actions with candidates, regarding the results of their interviews;
- Proactive pool management for strategic profiles;
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and improvement of the recruitment procedure
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Performing reference and background checks
- Keep detailed records of past applicants' information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations .
- Minimum of a Diploma in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Degree level qualification in HR or related business fields, will have an added advantage.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a HR or related position in a busy office
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Expert business and organizational planning ability
- Vast experience in team leadership
- Successful experience in employee relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to multitask .
- Proven skills in social media channels like LinkedIn, facebook etc.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality with empathy and resilience.
- Ability to generate reports weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Good knowledge of the Kenya labor laws and employment act.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working experience with accounting systems.
- 3 – 5 experience working with Wages and Salaries payrolls
- Experience - Working with both hourly daily and salaried individuals
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured