Calculating the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Human Resources and Payroll Assistant
Admin Squad Limited is looking for a Payroll Assistant to join our existing team, for Immediate hire.
We are looking for a committed individual who has good organisational skills, good knowledge of internet, MS Office, MS Excel, good communication skills and can work within a team but also use own initiative.
• Gathering information on hours worked for each employee.
• Calculating the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
• Proficient in all aspects of payroll administration.
• Flexibility to work UK timings and long hours.
• Possess excellent organisational skills and the ability to work quickly and efficiently.
• Able to work independently, ability to understand and follow instructions, detail oriented.
• General office duties such as typing letters, memo’s, scanning documents, updating information, and filing.
• Must be able to provide daily reports and communicate daily with directors and stakeholders.
• Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute pay checks.
• Process payment of employee benefits.
• Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
• Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors.
• Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
• Lead in development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
• Administer employee benefits programs, including enrolments, updates, and communicating changes to employees.
• Maintain Hr & payroll records and files, including employment contracts, employee files, and other Hr & payroll related documents.
• Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations by keeping up to date with changes in employment law and best practices.
• Prepare hr & payroll reports as requested, including headcount, turnover, and diversity and inclusion data.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in human resource, accounting, finance, or another business-related field desired.
• 2+ years of relevant experience.
• Experience with Payroll processes involving multiple time keeping systems.
• Strong knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and employment law.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Must be proficient in HR information systems.
To Apply, kindly submit your application with a detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter highlighting how you meet the requirements mentioned above.
Job Types: Full time
Salary: Kshs 50,000 – Kshs 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured