Learning and Development Manager at Summit Recruitment and search
Research, Teaching & Training
Minimum Bachelor Degree in a business-related field or social sciences. Specialized training/ certification in learning and development would be an added advantage.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Work with manager, group managers and professionals to determine training and development needs and share with the VP- People Experience.
- Continuously audit and review the induction and orientation processes, training and placement into the business of all onboarding employees to ensure realized productivity within the shortest possible time.
- Take charge to review and suggest continuous enhancements in our learning and development policies.
- Take charge of the corporate learning and developing calendar and ensure that each of the business units have one established and is adequately adhered to.
- Act as a trusted advisor and mentor and partner with the business heads and HR business partners to develop relevant career development paths.
- Offer high level support in the performance management function and act as an independent advisor in the Performance Improvement Plan initiatives.
- Work closely with internal and external partners to operate a ‘best–in-class’ and on-the-job training program which supports all hires including but not limited to management trainees, experienced professionals, academic attachés and interns
- Ensure development of high-quality content, relevant for the audiences while incorporating internal and external best practices.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a pool of learning and development service providers and partners to support our related needs.
- Keeps track of all training and development initiates, planned and ad hoc and conducts post training evaluation reports.
- Custodian of the training and development budget and ensures strict adherence.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in a business-related field or social sciences.
- Specialized training/ certification in learning and development would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of working experience in a similar role, two of which should be at a supervisory level.
- Must be a member of a professional regulatory body and in good standing.
- Experience/exposure to LMS systems preferred.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Impeccable Communication and presentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational abilities
- Strong analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize, delegate and execute tasks effectively
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured