A Line Cook is in charge of preparing food and setting up other necessary supplies. They make sure everything has been set up correctly before starting work.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Setting up and stocking food items and other necessary supplies.
- Preparing food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
- Cooking food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards, under the guidance of a sous or head chef.
- Maintaining cleanliness and complying with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- Cleaning and sanitising cooking surfaces at the end of the shift.
- Performing inventory checks and ensuring proper food storage
Line Cook Qualifications/Skills:
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Accuracy and speed in executing tasks
- Ability to work as a team member
- Follows directions and instructions Education and Experience Requirements:
- One to two years of experience as a line cook, restaurant cook, or prep cook
- Certificate in Culinary Arts preferred
- Experience with various cooking methods and procedures
- Familiar with industry best practice
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured