Understand the levers of cost and growth of our Kenya business
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Job Title: Operations Manager.
Work Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Reports to: CEO.
About the Company
Our client utilizes technology to delivers products customers want efficiently, wherever customers want them
Roles and Responsibilities
● Understand the levers of cost and growth of our Kenya business.
● Manage and direct operations in Kenya.
● Develop and harness investor relationships.
● Develop and execute an operations plan.
● Deliver on agreed performance within budget.
● Prepare and submit reports.
● Work to develop a pricing model for the market.
● Develop and establish operating policies to support company objectives . Work with VituMob leadership to develop and implement strategy.
● Oversee all administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily operations. Manage individual performance .
● Evaluate company performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics. Develop and implement a plan for rapid scaling.
● Ensure regulatory compliance.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
● Bachelor’s Degree. An MBA or Masters is beneficial, though not required. Experience is valued more than education level.
● 5+ years’ work experience
● Understanding of basic accounting and operational functions
● Ability to manage P&L
● Track record of success .
● Working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics .
● Excellent people skills.
● Integrity, credibility and commitment to the mission of VituMob.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.