We are looking for a self-motivated, self-driven and result oriented operation manager to direct and manager our organization’s business activities, develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. Apply by sending your CV and qualification documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Support the managing director to ensure highly productive, day to day management of the organization.
- Serve as an advisor to the managing director and as a role model/mentor to the other staff.
- To develop the business through proactive local sales promotions and the effective delivery of centrally developed products and promotions.
- Supervise departmental heads.
- Manage R&D and NPD and new business developments.
- To produce, in liaison with the Managing Director , an annual business plan for the business identifying key areas for growth and financial improvement.
- To ensure rigorous systems of financial control and management are in place and that all key financial targets are met.
- To create a professional Working environment through which all employees are adequately trained ,fully briefed, regularly appraised and managed in a fair and consistent manner, thus ensuring that a positive unit team is established, within which each individual can aspire to achieving their full potential.
- To be fully involved in the interpretation and delivery of the corporate strategy as it relates to their unit ensuring effective feedback to the Executive Team as appropriate.
- To provide a safe and secure environment for both staff and customers.
- To provide reception cover during off peak periods.
- To ensure the unit is self-sufficient with regards to sickness, holiday vacancies and any other required cover.
- To ensure that the 3 or 4 week rolling Rota is adhered to by all Management.
- Develop business growth strategies and SWOT analysis
Apply by sending your CV and qualification documents to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.