TET Otomotif Parts Industries Ltd
5 years of experience in sales and marketing fields preferably in consumer durables and/or fast-moving consumer goods.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
About the Role:
TET Otomotif Parts Industries is a company in business of manufacturing plastic motorcycle parts. The organization is looking for a professional with a track record of delivering sales targets, expanding and developing sales teams. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in sales tactics, CRM platforms, data-driven decision-making, as well as possess strong presentation, negotiating, and communication skills. For this position, it is crucial to have strong leadership qualities as well as the capacity to develop and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute strategies to drive business growth in new and existing markets.
· Selling the company's products to existing and new markets & segments.
· Oversee, train, coach, and manage sales teams ensuring performance aligns with the KPI's and sales operational targets as per sales budgets.
· Implementation of strategic partnership & distribution channel of products.
· Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
· Gathering and summarizing market intelligence data and trends.
· Maintaining relationships with clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
· Serving as a business representative at industry events, conferences, trade and exhibitions.
· Handling customer complaints and feedbacks.
Skills and Experience
· 5 years of experience in sales and marketing fields preferably in consumer durables and/or fast-moving consumer goods.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing or related field.
· Strong analytic/number-crunching background, particularly with sales and marketing data
· Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, a desire to ‘sell for good’
· Experience in identifying and developing B2B distribution partnerships.
· Experience managing key accounts across a range of distribution channels.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured