Technical Operations Team Lead at ENGIE
Engineering & Technology
Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Energy Engineering and/or related technical field.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
The Technical Operations Team Lead will lead the Technical Operations Team of ENGIE Energy Access to ensure outstanding Product Quality. He/she will also lead the Technical Repair Team which assesses and repairs any returned products for resale.
In this role the applicant needs to have good leadership skills to empower the Technical Operations Team on a daily basis as well as technical knowledge of solar products.
- Management of the Technical Operations Team to ensure all new goods fulfill the required Quality Standards
- Monitoring of Product Repair Process for all returned products which can be reused for sale.
- Ensure sufficient stock of spare components is available at any given time in close consultation with the EEA K Import Logistics Team
- Supervision of Technical Tests for new Product Roll Outs in close consultation with the EEA K Product Management Team
- Management of Warranty Claim Process for faulty products in liaison with our suppliers
- Monitoring & Reporting of all shipments in transit and under clearing in close consultation with Clearing Agent/s in country
- Supervision of E-Waste Disposal process for broken/unrepairable products
Knowledge And Skills
- ≥5 year of working experience in technical role within the solar industry related to EEA K Technical Operations (Solar technology, Battery technology, Solar controllers, Solar Panels and Test equipment)
- Hands-on leadership, team management and people development skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and enjoy multi-tasking and working under pressure to achieve deadlines and results.
- Very good organizational and interpersonal skills and team player
- Good team player with a commitment to value-based leadership.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness, reliability and integrity.
- Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and client-centric focus.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Energy Engineering and/or related technical field.
- French is a plus.
- Kiswahili is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured