The candidate will be responsible of focusing on inducing and improving market expansion for company, and also be a team player to help in achieving the company goals.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
(IATA and Amadeus trained with one year experience is added advantage)
· Experienced in negotiating best deals(hotels,flights,transfers)
Tour Quotations both inbound and out bound
· Excellent customer care.
· Sales and marketing.
· A good closer
· Providing general and specific advice about different travel destinations
· Drawing up itineraries and ensuring that all the needs of the customers are met
· Making arrangements for transport, accommodation, tours, and activities
· Contacting airlines, hotels, and ground transport companies such as coach operators to make suitable arrangements
· Performing general administration tasks
· Dealing with and documenting complaints in an efficient and diplomatic manner
· Planning and advertising different promotions
· Making alternative arrangements for customers who have had their trips interrupted by unforeseen issues
· Evaluating customers’ holidays and issuing appropriate feedback forms
· Creating and putting up displays at trade shows
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.