Bachelors degree in business, real estate, or related field
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
Safaricom Investment Co-operative (SIC) is an investment cooperative that pursues joint investment for its members, through real estate investments, Marketable security, and Private Equity. The society seeks to transform the economic and social wellbeing of our investors through prudent, sustainable and investment decisions anchored on 4 pillars; financial growth and sustainability, increased member mobilization, improved internal processes and strengthening institutional capacity.
About The Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Unit Manager - Land Acquisition to oversee the strategic decision-making process of land acquisition. This includes research to determine which area to invest while analysing the risks involved. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all land acquisition projects are completed on time and within budget. They should also ensure Value Added Services are delivered on time.
All applicants should send their applications via the link and all documents sent should be PDF.
- Identify potential investment opportunities for land acquisition and conduct thorough due diligence on each opportunity.
- Develop and implement a land acquisition strategy that aligns with the company's goals and objectives.
- Negotiate land acquisition deals with property owners, developers, and other stakeholders.
- Conduct risk assessments on potential land acquisitions, including legal, financial, and environmental risks
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all land acquisition projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the real estate industry, including local authorities, landowners, and developers.
- Develop and manage a team of land acquisition professionals, providing guidance and support where necessary.
- Oversee the delivery of value-added services to our clients, such as zoning and planning services, to ensure that all projects meet the highest standards.
- In conjunction with Procurement, Risk/Audit & Finance, review the Standard TORs and Draft Standard Contracts for Service Providers relating to the land business department.
- Bachelors degree in business, real estate, or related field
- 8 years experience in land management, development, or sales Experience working with large tracts of land
- Familiarity with GIS mapping software
- Extensive network of contacts in the real estate industry
- Proven track record of successful land deals
- Strong understanding of zoning regulations and land-use planning
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, including government officials, landowners, developers, etc
- Excellent negotiation skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.