Capability & Skills Specialist, Consumer Business & Channels
Reporting to the Chapter Lead, Capability and Skills, the position holder will be responsible for diagnosing Consumer Business & Channels capability and skills development needs at organization, team and individual level so as to design and deliver blended solutions to meet business goals.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Reporting to the Chapter Lead, Capability and Skills, the position holder will be responsible for diagnosing Consumer Business & Channels capability and skills development needs at organization, team and individual level so as to design and deliver blended solutions to meet business goals.
- Works with the business to develop plans to close key gaps identified in learning needs and skill gap analyses
- Accelerate focus on continuous learning,
- upskilling and reskilling employees for current and emerging Consumer Business & Channels roles.
- Design intuitive learning experiences through application of learning models and tools to assess and develop Consumer Business & Channels capability.
- Apply knowledge of learning design and technology to optimize and design blended learning paths
- Research best practice to innovate on current thinking to enable experimentation with new technology and methods.
- Demonstrates advanced facilitation skills and can build this capability in others
- Drives and maximises innovative technology to drive a learning culture
- Leverage Technology and stakeholders to deliver skill transformation at scale in Consumer Business & Channels.
- Establish a baseline to evaluate the business impact of skills improvement or behavioral change.
- Works with communities of practice, subject matter experts and third parties to develop and implement learning interventions.
- Leverages internal and external stakeholders across the business and eco system to drive and embed a learning culture that drives growth and innovation
- Design and own Consumer Business & Channels learning and reskilling standards, policies, frameworks, and tools.
- Define and own career pathway frameworks that help employees mobilise their careers.
- Use insights to continually evolve and improve the learner experience.
- Lead communication, engagement and learning campaigns that excite and inspire employees to learn and grow.
- Lead, assess and track learning, reskilling, and upskilling interventions.
- Build alignment on Consumer Business & Channels skill development priorities and resource allocation.
- Establish a coaching culture owning standards, accreditation, coaching faculties.
- In liaison with Acquisition, Capability & Talent CoE contribute to the design, implementation and management of effective leadership, performance, employee development and talent management initiatives to address performance and talent gaps related to capacity/knowledge among staff
Must have qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and Higher National Diploma in HRM
- 5yrs relevant experience in HR management, with specialization in commercial capability and skills development
- Extensive experience in leading and executing end to end capability and skills process
- Experience in Coaching and building Line manager capability in performance / productivity management and development.
- Good stakeholder management experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured