General Manager (Human Resource & Administration)
Master’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:12 years
Responsible for provision of strategic leadership, policy development and professional advice on all human resource and administration functions in the Company.
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of Human Resource and administration strategies, policies and procedures to achieve KPC’s strategic objectives.
- Provide leadership in organization development, talent sourcing and staffing, employment relations, compensation and benefits.
- Ensure continuous development and maintenance of effective performance management systems.
- Maintain a robust remuneration strategy and appropriate terms and conditions of employment.
- Lead and contribute to the development and implementation of appropriate change management initiatives.
- Ensure efficient and effective administration services including maintenance of KPC’s property, offices and provision of transport and logistical support services.
- Facilitate identification, attraction, deployment and retention of qualified and skilled human resource.
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of human resource plans and budgets to ensure efficient and cost-effective provision of services.
- Ensure compliance with good human resource practices, labour laws and other relevant legislation.
- Performing any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Human Resource Management (HRM).
- Minimum of twelve (12) years relevant experience five (5) of which should be at Senior Management level.
- Post Graduate Qualification in HRM if the first degree is not in HRM.
- Membership in Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- Current Practicing License from IHRM.
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Strong leadership skills including effective interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record and ability to manage change and interpersonal conflict.
- Proficiency computer applications including computerized HR information systems and other relevant software packages
- Ability to deliver the articulated vision for change to staff members.
- Ability to identify and clarify key underlying issues in employee problems and independently counsel staff on significant challenges facing the organization and negotiate solutions to conflicts.
- Ability to maintain professional status and keep abreast of evolving
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured