Global People Administrator
Regularly meet with Staffing and Project Management teams, People Officers and team members directly to ensure that the information provided on the People Data Systems is accurate and up-to-date
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Regularly meet with Staffing and Project Management teams, People Officers and team members directly to ensure that the information provided on the People Data Systems is accurate and up-to-date.
- Take full ownership for the onboarding and offboarding of all team members: holding directly responsibility when it comes to data management, socialisation, training, background checks and people analytics.
- Supporting the People Officers, CHRO and the People Managers with People initiatives like Team Surveys, Focus groups and other people data collection.
- Be the subject matter expertise on the various People Data Systems such as Personio, Leapsome, Notion; and constantly scan the external market for ways to improve the People processes and tools.
- Improve internal communication by regularly updating the team on celebrations, new joiners, industry events, policy updates and interesting/ fun things happening with the non-work related Slack channels.
- Promote a mentally and psychologically safe working environment within Nethermind by running simple health campaign and working with external groups and companies.
- Remain up-to-date on the latest research and development in the field of mental health and understand the basics of how to support people through mental health issues.
- Ensuring that all new employees are uniformly onboarded into the company receiving all their information in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all verification checks of candidates’ background and references.
- Act as the first point of contact for questions relating to starting within Nethermind concerning employees’ orientation, employment contract and working in the company.
- Ensure that all new employees receive the mandatory training: P&C training and access to people policies, CEO induction and GDPR-related training.
- Manage all the processes concerning onboarding and offboarding coordinating between Finance/ Payroll, Legal, People & Culture and the wider business.
- Add the employee to a variety of HR Tech. stack for now this includes Leapsome, Notion and Codility.
- The entire team (Nethermind) is made aware of the various onboarding and offboarding processes and their respective roles in each.
- All the employee records concerning onboarding and inductions are kept up-to-date and any issues are dealt with swiftly.
- Drafting and dealing with all People related administration e.g. reference letters, correspondence and other requests from the team.
- Some understanding of the legal regulations which are mentioned within the employment contract and policies and procedures.
Essential skills and knowledge
- Highly organised individual and a “Complete Finisher”
- Experience working within a fast growth working environment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills with high emotional intelligence
- Good working knowledge of Notion
- Good working knowledge of HRIS
- Previous experience working in a remote and international working environment
- Mental health advocate or possession of mental health first aid training
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured