HR & Benefits Lead Specialist (META) at GE Healthcare
Significant prior professional work experience with demonstrated achievement in Payroll & Benefits, and/or Operations/Service-oriented environment.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Job Description Summary
In this role, you will be responsible for the oversight of one or more Payroll & Benefits process(es) which includes developing an in-depth understanding of specific systems, processes, and legislative rules. Identify trends and/or process improvements and take ownership of all operations-focused tasks for in-scope process(es) including daily work, outsourcing, and auditing. Leverage expertise to work collaboratively across internal operations teams and with GE Businesses to resolve issues. GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Provide oversight and execute on one or more Payroll & Benefits process( e s) including work direction, prioritization, and troubleshooting assistance
- Be the plan and/or policy expert and be able to work with plan & policy owners on design ideas
- Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness, and quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and GE HealthCare policy requirements
- Manage metrics, monthly reviews, escalations, disaster recovery testing, and year-end coordination
- Manage 3 rd Party Payroll and Benefits Providers to ensure seamless, compliant, and high-quality Payroll & Benefit services
- Develop broad knowledge of Payroll & Benefits processing procedures to ensure successful execution
- Proactively identify and drive continuous improvements within assigned processes, work closely with cross functional teams to proposing process improvements to reduce waste, manual work, align to global standards and increase productivity
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across Finance functions, Total Reward, and the HR Client Delivery team, to ensure open line communications that support an effective partnership across our HR and business community as well as employees and People Leaders
- Be the Payroll & Benefits expert in system functionality, business processes, and audits
- Lead and participate in cross-functional project efforts between key operational processing areas including but not limited to process improvement project plans, tracking, and reporting progress, and ensuring adherence to deadlines and project methodologies
- Work collaboratively across internal teams and establish strong working relationships with the business and key stakeholders in solving complex issues
- Participates/leads in medium sized projects or contributes to a bigger project. Projects have a medium-term horizon
- Resolve complex processing issues and escalations for internal and external customers while promoting “Best in Class” customer service
- Country Specific Requirements
- Fluency in local language and/or English knowledge both verbal and written.
- Significant prior professional work experience with demonstrated achievement in Payroll & Benefits, and/or Operations/Service-oriented environment.
- Solid interpersonal skills: ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
- Strong customer service focus, with the ability to anticipate customer needs with a high level of responsiveness
- Proficiency in HR, Payroll and Benefit systems (ex. Workday) and technologies
- Ability to quickly embrace new technologies
- Experience establishing and maintaining customer and supplier relationships
- Supportive team player with a drive to create a positive work environment
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality
- Passion for continuous process improvement and simplification
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing across all levels within the organization
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured