Bachelor's degree in Human Resources / CHRP.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced HR Officer to join our team at HCGCCK Nairobi. As an HR Officer, you will play a vital role in supporting our organization's human resources functions, policies, and procedures. You will collaborate with various departments and be responsible for the efficient and effective execution of HR processes and initiatives. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, as well as a deep understanding of HR principles and local labor laws.
Recruitment and Onboarding:
• Collaborate with department managers to identify staffing needs and create job descriptions.
• Oversee the recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selecting candidates.
• Conduct onboarding sessions to ensure smooth integration of new employees into the organization.
• Act as the primary point of contact for employee inquiries, concerns, and grievances.
• Mediate and resolve workplace disputes, maintaining a fair and positive work environment.
• Conduct regular employee engagement activities to foster a sense of belonging and morale.
HR Policy and Compliance:
• Develop, review, and update HR policies and procedures in line with local labor laws and best practices.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations.
• Maintain and update employee records, ensuring confidentiality and accuracy.
Training and Development:
• Identify training needs within the organization and assist in designing appropriate training programs.
• Coordinate and deliver employee training sessions to enhance skills and knowledge.
• Support the performance appraisal process, providing guidance to managers and employees.
• Assist in implementing performance improvement plans where necessary.
Benefits and Compensation:
• Administer employee benefits programs and address benefit-related queries.
• Assist in the preparation and administration of payroll processes.
HR Reporting and Analytics:
• Generate HR reports and analyze key HR metrics to assess trends and make data-driven decisions.
• Provide regular updates to management on HR-related matters.
HR Projects and Initiatives:
• Participate in HR projects such as organizational development, talent management, and succession planning.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources / CHRP.
• Proven experience as an HR Officer or a similar HR role.
• In-depth knowledge of Kenyan labor laws and regulations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
• Proficient in MS Office and HRIS software.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management abilities.
• Proactive problem solver and a team player.
If you are passionate about human resources and possess the skills and experience required to excel in this role, we invite you to apply and join our dedicated team at HCGCCK Nairobi. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, along with opportunities for professional growth and development.
To apply for the HR Officer position at HCGCCK Nairobi, please submit your updated resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured