Human Resource Manager
Bachelor of HR, Business Administration or Law
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Human Resource Manager to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Partners with the other business leaders to ensure standard HR systems, processes, policies, procedures, plans, and programs are in place and effectively utilized (compensation, employee relations, staffing, performance management, etc.)
- Establishes timely and appropriate Operating Agreements/SLAs with service providers.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Applies and tracks key performance metrics through an established scorecard to ensure the effectiveness of service delivery and alignment to achieve business strategy and goals.
- Compliance with all labor law, Occupational Safety and Health, and other statutory requirements
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure Performance and Talent Management drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, performance appraisals, and talent development.
- Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, empowering, safe, and equitable and coach others to behave and make decisions in line with the core values.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of HR, Business Administration or Law
- MBA in the same field is an added advantage
- Professional Accreditation is preferred
- 10+ years in Human Resource Management
- 2+ years in the service industry is preferred.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Proficiency in Core HR Skill Areas: HR Planning & forecasting, Talent acquisition and development, OD & Change, Reward Management, Employee Relations,
- Sound understanding of Local labor/employment laws,
- Proficiency in Organization Effectiveness Practice Areas: Integrated Talent Strategies Development/Implementation, Change Planning/Management, Capability Development, Human Capital Management, Organization Design, Performance Management/Culture Change, and Team Effectiveness
- Proficiency in consulting, coaching, strategic solution development, facilitation, and design, influencing skills.
- Business Acumen (understanding of the business, performance drivers, and long-term direction)
- Understanding Financial & Non-Financial Business results, & the HR / People impact.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured