Human Resource Officer – Nanyuki
Summit Recruitment & Search
The successful candidate will be responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work. The ideal candidate Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience within the Tourism & Hospitality Industry
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Human Resource Officer – Nanyuki, Kenya
Our client, a high-end Lodge, is looking for a skilled Human Resource Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. The successful candidate will be responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work. The ideal candidate Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience within the Tourism & Hospitality Industry.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide input and training on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process (including negotiation with external work-related agencies).
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- HR Credentials: further training will be a plus.
- Willing to work in Nanyuki.
Monthly Gross Salary: Monthly Gross of Kes 50,000
Career Level: Mid Level
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Laikipia, Kenya
Deadline: 14th April, 2023
To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/3l3Au0s
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured