human resource officer
Kens Metal Industries Ltd
A KENYAN AGED BETWEEN 30 AND 45 YRS, A HOLDER OF EITHER DIPLOMA OR A DEGREE IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FROM A RECOGNIZED INSTITUE A SOUND MEMBER OF I.H.R.M READY TO WORK UNDER A HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER WITH MINIMUM SUPERVISION. READY TO WORK WITHIN NAIROBI
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
TO HANDLE INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS WITHIN THE COMPANY
TO HANDLE WORK INJURY PROCEDURES AS PER W.I.B.A
TO HANDLE DISCIPLINARY ISSUE INCLUDING LABOUR/ UNION DISPUTES
TO HANDLE STAFF PAYROLL (THOSE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF PAYMASTER SOFT WARE WILL HAVE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE)
HANDLE STAFF TRAINING PROCESS INCLUDING N.I.T.A PROCEDURES
FAMILIAR WITH MATTERS OF SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK PLACE.
ABLE TO PREPARE VARIOUS REPORTS RELATED TO STAFFS.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured