A leading lab diagnostics provider wishes to recruit a highly motivated, result oriented and competent Laboratory Technologist with strong work ethics and passion for excellence to work in its Murang'a Branch
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manage laboratory equipment in serviceable condition at all times.
- Ensure proper inventory management for laboratory reagents and consumables.
- Ensure quality controls are done for respective procedures, and results properly documented.
- Collect patients specimen for laboratory tests.
- Analyze and record test results accurately and timely.
- Develop, review and regularly update the standard operating procedures for the laboratory.
- Preparing various monthly laboratory reports
- Perform any reasonable work related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in laboratory sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognised by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board.
- Registration certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB)
- Valid practising licence from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured