Performance Management Specialist
Reporting to Chapter Lead, Capability & Skills, the role holder will be responsible for driving a strong culture of performance development to drive achievement of superior standards of work performance and productivity while supporting career mobility for all employees.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Reporting to Chapter Lead, Capability & Skills, the role holder will be responsible for driving a strong culture of performance development to drive achievement of superior standards of work performance and productivity while supporting career mobility for all employees.
- Develops and design agile holistic performance management processes, policies and tools that drive a high-performance culture across the business.
- Develops effective performance management culture by investing time in setting context, establishing a clear strategy and plan
- Analyzes the impact of employee performance interventions on organizational performance and provides analysis, insights and recommendations to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and deploy a robust performance management feedback strategy , process and tools to drive a culture of continuous improvement and growth
- Oversee and manages all activities related to the performance management cycle and manages all communication, sensitization and monitoring of the process to ensure its effectiveness and relevance to the business;
- Establish and maintain linkages between the Performance Management and other talent/people processes to ensure synergy in the application of policies and procedures.
- Analyses internal and external data and develops recommendations that improve business performance
- Coaches and builds Line manager capability in setting robust goals, feedback and performance discussions across the business.
- Understand the Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) process and can coach LMs through a performance management challenge
- Develops performance processes and policies that balance the needs of the individual and the organization
- Leverages innovative technology in solutions to deliver competitive advantage and leading-edge practices in performance management
- Develop and apply best practice performance management solutions through relationships with external and internal communities
- In liaison with Capability and Skills Unit, contribute to the design, implementation and management of effective leadership and employee development and talent management initiatives to address performance gaps related to capacity/knowledge among staff
- Embed organizational spirit and leadership standards into performance processes, and incorporate performance concepts and expectations into broader learning programs such as onboarding training
- Challenge line manager to adopt a performance- driven culture underpinned by a strong performance management capability.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Higher National Diploma in HRM
- 5yrs relevant experience in HR management, with specialisation in performance management
- Extensive experience in conducting Performance management process.
- Experience in Coaching and building Line manager capability in performance / productivity management and development
- Good stakeholder management experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured