The Resourcing Manager will be responsible for the performance and development of the recruitment team and all talent acquisition in line with the company’s HR strategy
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
We are a market leader in the provision of security services and solutions. Our mission is to create material, sustainable value for our customers and shareholders by being the supplier partner of choice in all of our markets.
The Resourcing Manager will be responsible for the performance and development of the recruitment team and all talent acquisition in line with the company’s HR strategy. The role holder will collaborate with Heads of Departments to fulfil staffing requirements - recruitment, deployment, development, and retention of talent. As well as oversee the implementation of the performance management process.
● Work in partnership with the HR Director and Heads of Departments to develop and implement the recruitment strategy that is in line with the HR strategy and the overall business goals.
● Deliver resourcing management solutions to the company through effective project management - planning, design, administration and measurement.
● Own the full lifecycle recruitment process within the company. Act as the point of contact both internally and externally
● Participate in the development of policies and procedures for resourcing and follow through with implementation and company wide sensitization of staff.
● Under the guidance of the HR Director, work with the business and key stakeholders to ensure talent development for the various talent pools in the Company is implemented. Define critical roles for succession planning as well as facilitate and support succession planning initiatives in the Company and deliberately build strong talent benches and leadership depth for such roles.
● Contribute significantly to the employment branding of the company as a preferred “Employer of Choice” through compelling value proposition messaging, internally and externally and develop an effective talent pipeline of key internal and external talent.
● Identify and implement process improvement initiative to streamline the Applicant Tracking System to accommodate the influx of applications
● Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field
● Higher National Diploma in Human Resources Management or CHRP (K) qualification; member of IHRM Kenya
● At least five (5) years’ experience in HR, external recruitment or relevant experience
● Working knowledge in application of labour/ employment laws, employment relations law, employee manuals and handbooks
● Exposure to talent analytics and talent management approaches with an ability to align program outcomes to talent strategy.
● Experience of working in labour intensive and unionised environments.
● Good understanding of the macro business environment and of how environmental factors and other drivers impact business strategies and tactics.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured