Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid-Level
Experience Length: 1 – 2 Years
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: Include Highly Competitive Commissions
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and analyzing sales options.
• Establishing contact, developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions by selling company’s products
• Meeting with the client’s HR and management teams to define the company's HR requirements.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Build good working relationships by contributing to team effort
• Follows up on end-to-end customer satisfaction
• Pleasant and outgoing personality
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet sales target
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and spoken)
• Planning, coordinating and organizing skills
• 1-2 years’ experience in b2b Sales Management preferably in Recruitment or Training
• Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
• Proven experience in prospecting and lead generation with a proven conversion rate of above 80%
Education and specialist knowledge Required:
• Degree/ Diploma in Sales & Marketing or relevant field
• Computer proficiency especially Excel