Senior Recruiter at Pula
3+ years of experience as a sourcer or recruiter having part of a team that successfully hired 50+ candidates.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What you will be doing
- Help design and implement a scalable recruiting process, including the implementation of our new candidate tracking software.
- Partner with hiring managers to write new job descriptions and source strong candidates.
- Coordinate selection process and successfully close candidates in an efficient and effective manner.
- Continually improve our process.
What you need to be successful
- 3+ years of experience as a sourcer or recruiter having part of a team that successfully hired 50+ candidates.
- Great written and verbal communicator.
- Proven ability and experience to design systems and influence teams to improve their processes despite the initial effort required.
- Proficiency using LinkedIn recruiting, other sourcing tools, candidate tracking systems and google office tools.
- Fast learner
What Pula will bring to the table
- Growth potential: With an untapped market of 1.5 billion smallholders worldwide, on track to doubling the number of farmers insured in 2021 and Pula’s global leadership in Agriculture Insurance, the Commercial Director has a tremendous upside growth potential.
- Market Leader: Not only is the opportunity massive, but Pula is by far the market leader in it’s category with 5.3m farmers insured as at the end of 2021.
- Solid: Pula has been funded by leading venture capital investors (Omidyar Network, ACCION, MercyCorps) and global philanthropic institutions (MasterCard Foundation, CGAP/World Bank as well as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation). Pula closed a $6m series A funding in December 2020 in the right in middle of the pandemic a clear testimony of the opportunity that Pula is going after.
- Respected: Winner of the Singapore FinTech Festival 2019, Winner of The InsureTech of the Award, Africa. Featured on TED talks, The New York Times, The Economist.
- Impact and creation: This is a high-impact role, reporting to the CEO and Co-Founder, that offers a unique opportunity to bring the company to the next level, whilst developing new strategies, approaches and ideas.
- Leadership: The founders & CEO foster a culture of transparency, respect, high performance, pragmatism, execution and personal development.
- Purpose: It is rare to find a professional opportunity that offers accelerated professional development and a life purpose. Pula is going through a second phase of accelerated growth that will naturally provide professional development, whilst contributing to the financial stability of small farmers in the emerging markets.
- Remuneration: Competitive base salary accordingly with seniority and experience, commission on closed sales and an employee share option plan that offers an attractive equity upside.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured