Talent Management Sr. Coordinator – Onboarding
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Master’s degree in a related field a plus At least 5+ years of proven experience building and delivering global learning and development processes
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
The Talent Management Sr. Coordinator – Onboarding will have responsibility for coordinating IRC’s global on-boarding and off-boarding program, including designing, developing, implementing, scaling and evaluating the program. The impact of this role is to bring to life the philosophy and strategy for the way IRC manages new joiner onboarding and off boarding, including establishing standards and accountability for our global staff. The incumbent will be responsible for organization-wide processes, programs and resources that support the successful onboarding/off-boarding of IRC’s dispersed and global workforce. The role will scale and strengthen existing offerings and innovate additional ways to help new joiners around the world successfully onboard. This role applies experience in both research-supported models and practical, hands-on experience with leading practices to shape and customize what onboarding is at the IRC and how we implement it in contextually appropriate ways. Driving engagement and behavioral change are important aspects of success in this role. Impact of onboarding efforts are aimed at driving up the employee experience of inclusion, driving down the early employee-initiated turnover and supporting new joiners’ success in their roles. This role offers an opportunity to shape the future direction of onboarding using innovative, user-centered design.
- Build in-house subject matter expertise in the areas of employee experience with onboarding and offboarding
- Drive the direction of the program in alignment with the People & Culture (P&C) department and IRC’s Strategy 100 .
- Responsible for all design aspects of the organization-wide onboarding/off-boarding program in addition to design of standard methodology guides, tools, and templates for onboarding/off-boarding at the Regional/Function/Location/Team/Role levels.
- Maintain, improve, and scale existing program elements
- Innovate new program elements
- Design and implement approaches to expand the onboarding program’s scale, reach and adoption across cultural, technical, language and literacy barriers
- Collaborate with HR Partners and Regional roles to adapt onboarding/off-boarding tools and processes to fit language and contextual needs
- Partner with Recruitment, HR/Ops and Learning Innovation to enhance technology-enabling solutions such as those available in existing HR platforms (Cornerstone (ATS), WorkDay (HRIS) and KAYA (LMS) or identifying new platforms
- Identify, develop, and collaborate with the roles who own onboarding/off-boarding locally
- Find opportunities to enhance the manager and employee relationship, emphasizing each role’s accountabilities in this process
- Incorporate tracking and accountability measures into the Onboarding Process for GEDI (Gender Equality, Diversity, & Inclusion), policy compliance and other learning goals to measure & report on knowledge transfer, process consistency, etc.
- Build and deliver training on onboarding/off-boarding-related topics
- Ensure collaboration with translation focal points to ensure materials are multilingual.
- Embed IRC values and leadership standards into onboarding processes, and incorporate onboarding principles, concepts, and expectations into broader learning programs such as performance management and manager training.
- Continuously measure success and seek options to strengthen onboarding resources, tools, and training
- Regularly collect data and feedback to evaluate the process for increased impact
- Collaborate with L&D colleagues to integrate onboarding principles, terminology, and tools into other L&D offerings
- Own communications and engagement plans and draft content related to this program area
Key Working Relationships
- Position Reports to: Director, Employee Experience
- Position directly supervises: May eventually include formal supervision or informal oversight of various support roles
- Other Key Working Relationships: Provides guidance and oversight to Regional and local-level implementing partners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Master’s degree in a related field a plus
- At least 5+ years of proven experience building and delivering global learning and development processes
- Proven success implementing learning and development programs for a diverse and dispersed workforce
- Proven expertise with facilitating L&D programs in a virtual and in-person setting
- Familiarity with technology platforms and tools that enable successful onboarding
- Ability to work with external suppliers to ensure strong working relationships
- Proficiency in English required. Proficiency in French, Spanish or Arabic a plus
Demonstrated Skills And Competencies
- Strong communication, project management, and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible, creative, solution focused thinking
- Commitment to customer service and process improvement
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple tasks and projects
- Comfortable interpreting and working with data
- Familiarity with organizational change practices
- Ability to interact within a multi-cultural environment and with all levels of the organization
- High proficiency with Zoom and MS Teams
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured