Diploma in business administration or other relevant qualification
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Kawa Garments Ltd is seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform administrative duties related to the Sales and HR departments.
• Answers and directs departmental phone calls.
• Schedules and organizes appointments; takes minutes during departmental meetings.
• Proofreads and types documents and correspondence produced by department.
• Processes required paperwork for employee transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters.
• May assist with preparation of human resource reports such as attendance, new hire, and turnover reports.
• Prepares purchase orders for human resource office.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Ability to operate general office equipment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to type 60 words a minute.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
Education and Experience:
• Diploma in business administration or other relevant qualification
• Administrative training required.
• Three years of administrative assistant experience preferred.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.