Admin & Office
Excellent communication skills (verbal/written/computer) Proofreading
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
The Administrative Assistant for Strategic Initiatives will be responsible for providing support to the Strategic Initiatives Division and will work closely with divisional leaders to handle administrative needs that will support accelerated growth and promote positive culture in a dynamic environment. This individual will report to the Divisional President.
- Position is 20 hours per week and remote.
- Reports to the Divisional President of Strategic Initiatives, and works closely with Divisional Leaders.
- provide administrative support to the Strategic Initiatives Region. Handle administrative requests from senior leaders.
- Execute the Staff, Coordinator, and Partner Appreciation strategies for celebrations, milestones, recognition, and development.
- Support Staff Culture strategy
- Coordinate details for retreats and in-person site visits
- Organize travel logistics, planning, and implementation of content and support materials for metro retreats and other travel needs
- Assist with communication across multiple staff and coordinator platforms
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written/computer)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency in Canva and learn Apartment Life program management systems
- Organization, Detail Oriented, Great Time Management
- Tech/Computer Skills (Social Media, LinkedIn, chat apps)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured