They Should have extensive experience supporting top-level executives, proficient in managing complex schedules and handling confidential information. Dedicated professional committed to ensuring seamless executive operations and facilitating strategic initiatives that support the attainment of the hospital’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Hiring Need: Urgent (This position is looking to fill at the earliest convenience)
A. JOB PURPOSE
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the CEO and ensuring daily administrative needs are met promptly and efficiently. They Should have extensive experience supporting top-level executives, proficient in managing complex schedules and handling confidential information. Dedicated professional committed to ensuring seamless executive operations and facilitating strategic initiatives that support the attainment of the hospital’s strategic goals and objectives.
B. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain the CEO’s complex schedules, and diaries, coordinating meetings, logistics, and international conference calls, preparing agendas, taking minutes, and making necessary travel arrangements
• Liaise with key stakeholders to resolve queries/complaints raised by internal and external clients, suppliers, etc.
• Prepare, collate and hand in all necessary information required by the CEO prior to any meeting or interaction
• Assist in the coordination and execution of special projects, as assigned by the executives
• Consistently build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders for the purpose of working together to support the CEO
• Support delivery of CEO initiatives, via management of trackers to ensure success within the agreed timelines
• Ensure to keep the CEO up to date with daily, weekly and monthly reports of pending actions
• Follow-up on the completion and submission of relevant reports from key stakeholders
• Timely and professional responses to and report outcomes of ad hoc projects, business issues, client requests stakeholder requests, etc. that impact the business
• Prepare reports, presentations, speeches, etc. on behalf of the CEO
• Serve as a point of contact between the executives and various departments, clients, and suppliers
• Anticipate the needs of the executives and proactively address them
• Prepare and reconcile expenses for the CEO
• Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents for the CEO when required
• Communicates with the Board of Directors and coordinates the full life cycle arrangements for their meetings from arrival to departure.
• Provide support to all directors and senior management team when required
C. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree in any Business Discipline
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, data analytics tools
• 3+ years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role preferably supporting C-level executives
• Customer Service training
D. KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to manage Senior Executives in the organization
• High levels of integrity and confidentiality
• Proven ability to streamline processes and enhance efficiency in fast-paced environments.
• Able to handle sensitive information with integrity and confidentiality.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities, with keen attention to detail
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.