Admin & Office
Help in administrative jobs. To include Emailing, Telephone calls and other duties related.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Advanced administrative support that includes a daily variety of tasks supporting the executive and the team.
• Manage executive calendar and day to day operations of the office.
• Serve as ambassador of the team in interfacing with key stakeholders and serving as general office manager for the department.
• Perform data entry and pull reports within Salesforce.
• Respond to, forward and/or distribute email communications as appropriate.
• Human Resource support, travel planning, travel expenses when needed.
• Coordinate registration, marketing and logistics for multiple trade shows and conferences.
• Uphold high standards for work quality and privacy.
• Maintain and order marketing supplies as needed.
• Knowledge of presentation building skills (PowerPoint).
• Process payables/invoices for the office.
• Business Continuity Planning support.
• Ability to spearhead issues in the office: maintenance items, repairs, etc
Administrative experience of years required
analytical skills and demonstrated experience preferred
ability to work independently
ability to multitask
excellent customer service skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured