Summit Recruitment & Search
Admin & Office
The successful candidate MUST have relevant experience offering support to Directors. He/she MUST have ability to provide high quality support services, maintain and manage a professional office
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Our client, an International Organization with cultural diversity whose aim is to solve the biggest global development challenges by supporting private sector growth and innovations is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant. The successful candidate MUST have relevant experience offering support to Directors. He/she MUST have ability to provide high quality support services, maintain and manage a professional office.
• Manage Director’s diary including all internal and external meetings and calls in Microsoft Outlook / TEAMS.
• Accurately capture all time zones, prioritize and re-arrange where necessary.
• Co-ordinate travel arrangements for the Director.
• Process expense claims accurately and in line with company policy.
• Ensure internal database is kept up-to-date and that new contact information is uploaded on a regular basis.
• Coordinate closely with the other PAs as well as those in the broader business support team (BST) and attend weekly Team PA meetings and monthly BST meetings.
• Book lunches and set up the meeting room for lunches as required.
• Ensure all local lisences and permits are obtained and renewed in good time.
• Liaise with landlord on any building maintenance or parking issues.
• Manage and replenish inventory and office set up processes where required.
• Ensure meeting rooms are stocked up with stationery on a daily basis.
• Process invoices in a timely manner and keeping accurate records for audit purpose.
• Provide support for all team events, dinners and meetings.
• Organize and Coordinate large events.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Administration or relevant field.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
• Must have experience in flight bookings and visa processing for multiple geographies.
• Must have experience in organizing and coordinating large events.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Strong communication and team skills.
• Ability to learn new processes, implement new policies and communicate these changes to the team with short notice.
• Willingness to think creatively and take on responsibility.
• Strong diary management experience and exceptional attention to detail.
• Confident, proactive, cheerful and resourceful team player.
• Flexibility, prioritization and ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Absolute integrity, discretion, and a sense of responsibility.
• Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Office 365 and intranet experience.
Monthly Gross Salary: KES 180,000 – KES 197,000
Career Level: Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Deadline: 17th April 2023.
Applications ; http://bit.ly/3LvkOO8
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured