Admin & Office
5-7 years’ experience supporting executives, with several years supporting VP and SVP levels
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Executive Assistant (Remote)
USA – Remote, CA
USA – Remote
job requisition id
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is looking for an experienced, self-directed full-time Executive Assistant to support both the VP of Operations & VP of GTM Applications. The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative, passionate about helping people, able to work with many different personality types and has the ability to adapt to different working styles. We need someone who meets challenges head on and is able to connect the dots and anticipate needs. They can operate with discretion and confidentiality and are able to communicate effectively across all levels. This person will be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to balance competing priorities.
Some of the core responsibilities include managing schedules, booking travel, planning events and meetings, taking detailed minutes, and helping onboard new hires. You will also have the unique opportunity to grow your skills by providing general Program Management Office (PMO) administrative support. Some examples of supporting the PMO would be monitoring project activities (i.e. ensuring project artifacts are completed in a timely manner), coordinating training, and assisting in managing program/project documentation (i.e. archiving old documentation).
What you’ll do:
- Manage complex calendars across multiple time zones, including domestic travel schedules, and agenda preparation.
- Manage special projects and collaborate with stakeholders on issues requiring finesse, flexibility, and patience.
- Anticipate the needs of the executive and proactively bring the appropriate stakeholders and resources together to make decisions in support of the executive.
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining the cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; and making adjustments to plans.
- Attend meetings, communicate agendas, take notes, track action items, and hold stakeholders accountable.
- Ensure that the priorities for the VPs are cascaded to the appropriate administrative staff supporting key cross-functional partners.
- Partner closely with executives, VPs, business partners, and executive assistants on cross-functional events and scheduling.
- Manage external contacts and quickly identify the primary stakeholders; proactively understand who they are and why they’re important to the business, and track the communication needed to nurture the relationship.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda and presentation materials for senior management team meetings, off-sites, and all-hands meetings.
- Plan and implement multi-day offsites for the business unit, including hotel and meeting space procurement, contract negotiation, vendor management, room block management, team building activities, travel and ground transportation logistics, catering, etc.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and the ability to handle sensitive matters while exercising sound judgment, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Ability to address tough issues by identifying the problem, building consensus, and working toward a resolution.
- Consistently hold self and others accountable for specific actions and ensure commitments are fulfilled.
- Coordinate and assist with new employee onboarding activities to familiarize them with policies, best practices and playbooks.
- Coordinate, plan and assist with ongoing training including scheduling external training to advance skills to educating team members of changes to our existing processes and workflows.
- Act as a gateway to increase communication and information sharing across organizations.
- Proactively seek and engage in professional development; read professional publications, maintain personal networks, and participate in professional organizations.
- Facilitate PMO and GTM related activities as needed
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years’ experience supporting executives, with several years supporting VP and SVP levels
- Self-starter who is able to own projects to completion with minimal guidance and direction
- Experience working in a high-tech, start-up and/or publicly traded company
- Team player willing to jump in and help where and when needed
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
- Experience in working effectively under demanding deadlines, and ability to manage a range of tasks at any one time including prioritizing your own workload
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success where personal results and accountability are evident
- A passion for supporting high performance teams, with an understanding that every second counts!
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com, for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in the U.S. is $70.000 – $130.000 per year + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured