The overall leader at the branch, accomplishing individual branch objectives
- Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Front Office/Customer Service Executive
Salary: 20,000 to 30,000 depending on experience
The employee will be expected to perform the following duties;
1. The overall leader at the branch, accomplishing individual branch objectives
2. Ensuring that the branch meet the set targets
3. Ensuring proper credit management
4. Conducting tele-marketing
5. Upholding quality services by organizing, planning, monitoring operations and procedures as per NTSA regulations.
6. Ensuring aggressive marketing and analyzing the most suitable marketing strategies.
7. Evaluating student preparedness for final government test hence scheduling them.
8. Maintaining and enforcing quality customer service, analyzing problems hence recommending improvements.
9. Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as required.
10. Any other duty as it may be assigned by the management.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
1. Dependability and reliability
2. Good Communication and interpersonal skills
3. Being self-motivated, self driven and having a positive attitude.
4. Respect for leaders and co-workers.
5. The ability to work on a team/in a team environment (team player)
6. Adaptability (flexibility).
7. Problem-solving skills.
8. Age: 21 - 27
NB: Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested candidates should send their online applications on or before 27th September 2023.
Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online to: email@example.com
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for Interviews and job placements.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.