Diploma in Tour Operations Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Kwanga Safaris Limited is a tour operations company incorporated in the republic of Kenya with its office location being on Shalom Centre, on St Daniel Comboni Road Off Ngong Road in Nairobi. We host touristic adventure seekers from all over the world and best of a competent team of Tour Driver Guides with impressive KPSGA (Kenya Professional Safari Guides Association) qualifications and standing.
Reporting - to the Operations Director (Functionally) and the Managing Director (Administratively)
Role Purpose - responsible for Managing the Operations office and ensuring the smooth flow of the excursions, safaris, game drives etc processes to the satisfaction of the clients and profitability of the company.
• Managing reservations such as creating itineraries, costing, direct contact with travel agents and tour operators (such as hotels, lodges, airline companies)
• Invoicing ( Zoho Books)
• Planning safari charts
• Tracking vehicles movement
• Meet, greet and brief clients in Nairobi Airport or Nairobi hotel on their respective programs
• Carry out administrative duties
• Proper filling and maintenance of all current and previous safaris files for current & future reference.
• And any other arising duties as situations may demand
Essential Skills –
• Team player with ability to make independent strategic decisions
• Strong time-management and organizational skills
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage diverse internal and external relationships
• Strong analytical skills
• Business acumen
• Emotional intelligence, coaching and mentorship
• Self-motivated and able to work within strict deadlines.
• High professional ethics and integrity
• Communication skills, including the ability to explain clearly, listen to the feedback of clients – and relay this to colleagues
• High level of accuracy, Respectful, polite and pleasant demeanour.
Minimum Requirements –
• Diploma in Tour Operations Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
● 3 years Practical experience in a similar position preferably in a large tour company.
● Wide knowledge of the various safari circuits is Kenya and East Africa at large.
● Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, MS Office, Powerpoint, Outlook etc) knowledge is Zoho Books is an added advantage.
● Highly organized, rational and able to make decisions
● Experience of multi-functional operations
DISCLAIMER :- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview invitation. If you are not contact two weeks after the deadline hereon, consider your self as not considered for the interview. Kwanga Safaris Limited does not charge any form of fees for consideration during any step in our hiring process.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured