Admin & Office
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field. 2+ years of relevant administration experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Array is a financial innovation platform that helps digital brands, financial institutions, and fintechs get compelling consumer products to market faster. We deliver a suite of credit and identity monitoring tools, privacy protection, and a financial ads marketplace via embeddable widgets or a clean, modern API. Our private label offerings help drive revenue and increase engagement for our customers while empowering millions of consumers to achieve their financial goals.
As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for high performing individuals to have deep impact in the fast growing fintech space. A clear mission, a commitment to continuous improvement and a willingness to experiment empower us individually and together deliver the best products for our clients and users.
We are looking for motivated Project Associate to join our growing organization. As a remote first company, we are looking for someone who can work cross-functionally on all of our projects across all teams. You are forward-thinking while also creating efficiencies and pushing through roadblocks. You are comfortable rotating across departments (engineering, product, legal and people) but know that if you find an area you are passionate about there is potential for longevity. You will report to the Project Manager.
- Collaborate across departments to accomplish projects, processes and high priority tasks
- Identify needs of project deliverables from launch through close
- Identify appropriate team members on new projects and work with third-party vendors and managing tracking of progress
- Monitor the progress of projects and flex to ensure successful outcome
- Organize and participate in video meetings
- Support several levels of team members including the CEO, C-level executives, and project leads on ad hoc requests.
- Create detailed technical documentation of errors, issues, and resolutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- 2+ years of relevant administration experience.
- Willing and excited to learn about new parts of the business
- Interest in understanding a startup or B2B SaaS products
- Proficient using task management software.
- Proficient in understanding and creating reports
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured