Vuma Biofuels Ltd
Admin & Office
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO and Sales team, ensuring smooth running of the sales process and maximizing sales revenue. The role will involve managing administrative tasks such as data entry, record keeping, and managing customer inquiries, as well as assisting with sales tasks.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Vuma Biofuels is a pioneering company in the circular economy that solves two problems; huge deforestation in Kenya due to the over-reliance on woodfuel, and the environmental issues caused by unused waste sugar cane (bagasse) produced from sugar mills. We use the waste bagasse and turn it into high-calorie, low smoke, slow-burning briquettes and pellets to be substituted for woodfuel.
We’re an early stage company and have an appetite for change, experimentation and innovation. As such, we need colleagues who are comfortable in a dynamic environment, and more than that, who strive to continuously improve both themselves and the company.
We have our factory in Migori County. We also work in Nairobi, where a number of the management team and sales team are based.
- · The Sales Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO and Sales team, ensuring smooth running of the sales process and maximizing sales revenue. The role will involve managing administrative tasks such as data entry, record keeping, and managing customer inquiries, as well as assisting with sales tasks such as lead generation, customer follow-up, and sales reporting.
- · The role would be mostly supporting the CEO with sales, but will also be liaising with the rest of the sales team as well as other people throughout the company.
- · The role will involve around 1 day of travel per week from Nairobi to other areas in Kenya, with the CEO.
- · We’re looking for someone who has a passion for small businesses improving the environment and a passion for sales.
- · We need someone who is exceptionally organized and structured, so that they can ensure that all the sales efforts at the company are correctly followed up, and that our customers experience a great service.
- · The role will be mostly remote (work from home) with perhaps 1 day a week in Nairobi at a shared office with the CEO, and 1 day a week travelling to customer sites with the CEO.
- · On days that require travelling to the customer site, the Sales Administrator will need to work outside of regular business hours.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- · Provide administrative support to the CEO and Sales team, including data entry, record keeping, and managing customer inquiries
- · Assist with lead generation activities, such as researching potential customers and compiling prospect lists
- · Assist with customer follow-up activities, such as scheduling follow-up calls and sending follow-up emails
- · Prepare sales reports and dashboards for the CEO and Sales team in Excel
- · Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions and sales activities in CRM system
- · Assist with proposal preparation and contract management
- · Ensure sales materials are up-to-date and readily available to the sales team.
- · Coordinate and schedule client factory sales visits for the CEO and Sales team, including arranging travel, lodging, and transportation
- · Act as a liaison between the Sales team and clients, ensuring that all client requests and concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner
- · Assist with account management activities, including processing orders, scheduling deliveries, and addressing client concerns.
- · Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO and Sales team.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
● Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced and changing environment.
● Excellent organisation and time-management skills, to keep the sales team and CEO running in an organised and efficient way
● High energy, always looking at improving and succeeding
● A passion for sales and marketing
● Excellent communication skills
● Good computer skills (ability to use Excel or Google Sheets etc)
● Experience of using a CRM system
● Strong attention to detail and accuracy
● Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
● Relevant experience in a similar role
Vuma Biofuels Limited is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks applications from candidates of a diverse background. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured