A Diploma or higher in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining all office and school record-keeping systems.
• Develop and tracks records and reports related to incidents, accidents, billing, average daily attendance, and test scores.
• Use both computer and manual filing systems which allow for efficient collection, retention, and retrieval of information.
• Create and maintains student files.
• Maintains records for teacher and school budgets, student body funds, attendance, and other related records as needed.
• Prepare, create, and compose letters, reports, bulletins, and other documents for the school or instructional programs.
• Answers routine correspondence for the school manager.
• Prepare documents from rough draft, notes, recordings, or oral instructions.
• Submit print requests.
• Prepare reports from confidential records.
• Operate computer and standard office equipment.
• Act as liaison between the school site and the general public by researching and conveying information concerning rules, regulations, policies, and laws.
• Address standard inquiries by letter, phone, e-mail, fax or personal contact.
• Maintain internal communication system insuring instructional, probation, and support personnel are kept informed of needed information.
• Interact with and assist students when necessary.
• Draft and interpret regulations and deal with queries and complaints procedures.
• Assist students and parents/guardians by explaining and enforcing school requirements.
• Communicate as necessary with supervisor.
• Maintain confidentiality of records.
• A Diploma or higher in Business Administration or related field.
• Experience in an administrative role.
• Any combination of training and/or experience which demonstrates ability to perform the duties as described.
• Experience working at a school site is desirable.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.