Data Entry and Processing Admin
Admin & Office
Accuracy-oriented team member. Providing direct oversight of processes and results, team members who ensure accurate and timely completion of projections, forecasts or reporting.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:20 years
Full Job Description
Anderson Business Advisors is a planning and consulting firm with a focus on providing high-quality services to real estate investors, stock traders, and business owners. Services provided focus on Asset Protection, Estate Planning, and Tax Planning. We are looking to add a few talented people to our organization as a Data Entry & Processing Admin.
Our Company Values are: Integrity | Resilient | Driven | Innovative | Conscientious
Starting rate of pay is $17.00 per hour. Full benefits provided for employees at no cost.
- Enjoy helping others
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient with MS Office and/or Google Apps
- Happy to pick up the phone and help clients with any concerns they have
- Filing Corporations, LLCs and LPs with the Secretary of State
- Data Entry
- Emailing clients documents they request
- (training is provided)
Full Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Insurance plans including health, dental, and vision; short and long term disability, 401(k) plan and more
- Generous allocation of paid time off and holidays
- Unlimited career growth potential
A background check, social media/internet search, and drug screen are required for employment.
Anderson is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured