Site Admin. Assistant
TakaTaka Solutions Ltd
Admin & Office
Your role will be to collect and collate raw data to enable us to prepare monthly client reports and assist in daily data reports/trackers
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Position title: Site Admin. Assistant
Location: kakuma, Kenya
Career Level: Junior
Reports into: Buy Back Centre Supervisor
About TakaTaka Solutions
TakaTaka Solutions is a social enterprise and the largest waste management and recycling company in Kenya. We are fully vertically integrated and are active in: waste collection, sorting at material recovery facilities, composting of organic waste, buying materials from waste workers at dumpsites, plastic recycling and hazardous waste incineration. Our average recycling rate is 90%, which is one of the highest recycling rates in the world. We have been operating since 2011, manage more than 2,500 tons of waste every month and employ 480 staff. We also help more than 300 informal waste workers in the circular economy increase their income by at least 50%.
Summary of Role
We are looking for a data clerk. Your role will be to collect and collate raw data to enable us to prepare monthly client reports and assist in daily data reports/trackers. This data is essential to the company and clients to enable them to assess their waste.
- Checking of tracker and reports.
o Check Purchases made
▪ take weight
▪ record weight
▪ take photos of purchases made
▪ take photo of purchase note made
o Check Baling / Storage
▪ Weight to be taken of each bale
▪ Photos to be taken of each bale, ensure all photos have timestamps
▪ Bale Numbers & Stock to correspond to Google Sheet templates
o Check Sales made
o Report on Whatsapp daily
- Ensuring all hard copies data is inserted into google sheets.
o Records to be taken
o Formats & Templates to be filled
- Ensuring all source data docs for above are filed and kept safely.
- Ensure delivery notes and goods received notes are duly filled and issued
- Handover of company property, e.g. phone, from shift to shift
- Supervision of HR related data
o Post daily attendance photos for all staff and casuals in the morning and evening and on time
o Keep track of Casuals working at the site and send out payment requests by Saturday (weekly)
- Assist with any other tasks assigned to you in a timely manner.
● Diploma in Business Administration/management or any related field
● Computer literacy (Proficient with Microsoft Office: excel,and google sheets)
● Good Problem-solving and negotiation skills
● Prior experience in an administrative role is a plus
● Excellent communication and organizational skills
Preferred start date
Interested candidates should apply through Brighter Monday with their CV and a short cover letter explaining (a) how this opportunity fits into the candidate’s career goals and (b) what relevant executive support experience they have gained so far.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured