Summit Recruitment & Search
Admin & Office
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of tasks, including capturing service notes, assisting technicians and liaising with technicians and stores, and providing customer service in the absence of the customer service consultant
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Administration Clerk – Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, a leading manufacturer of turnkey packaging machinery, is seeking to recruit an Administration Clerk The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of tasks, including capturing service notes, assisting technicians and liaising with technicians and stores, and providing customer service in the absence of the customer service consultant.
• Assist technicians and liaise with technicians and stores
• Prepare lessee invoices
• Capture service notes
• Perform general filing and assist with filing as needed
• Provide customer service in the absence of the customer service consultant
• Prepare quotes for spares, consumables, and courier costs where applicable
• Prepare pick slips, physical orders, and confirmation of delivery address to stores for dispatching of orders
• Prepare invoicing for delivery notes and/or pick slips
• Send invoice to stores with delivery note (only on consumable orders)
• Capture stores requisition if the technician could not move the stock
• Perform inter-branch transfers of stock and consumables if needed
• Update number control (delivery note and stores requisition spreadsheet)
• Assist customers and technicians with queries (not service note related)
• Assist with annual stock takes
• Assist at the reception as and when required
• Assist in stores when stores man needs assistance or is off sick
• Update the back order spreadsheet and inform Marguerite in case of any unavailable parts
• Perform any function, responsibility, or reasonable task which falls within your vocational ability
• Must have a relevant bachelor's degree
• Must have at least 3 years’ prior experience in an administrative role
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Willingness to learn and adapt to changing job requirements.
Monthly Gross Salary: Monthly Gross Kes 110,000
Position Level: Mid-Level
Deadline: 15th June, 2023.
Applications: To apply, click on the link below
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured